After last years trip to the tulip festival, I was really excited to go this time since it was nice weather (gasp) and not raining. We went with some friends and it was really pretty and the kids had a blast.
They Loved playing with all the fun toys and swings and playing with their friends.
I let them the each pick a flower that we paid for and unfortunately they picked them faster than I could tell them the right way to do it So they only picked off the top part and not the Whole stem. They also weren't the best flowers but they had fun and they loved their flower so I guess doesn't really matter what it looked like.
We wrote the little cart thing over to the tulip fields and They got to play in a Wooden shoes and see all the pretty flowers and then we went back and played a little bit more before we left.
Tulips are my mom's favorite flowers so seeing all of them really made me miss her. She would have loved to see all these beautiful tulips, but at least I have pictures to show her right.
Anyway, we had a fun time and it was really pretty.
Thursday, May 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
i love that place! glad you got to go. :)
Post a Comment