McKenna's class put on little skits at school for all the parents to come and watch. They actually wrote their own scripts based off the story and figured out the characters and everything. They had to add some new characters since there were more of them then the story.
McKenna's group did the story of the three little pigs. McKenna was the pig who made his house out of sticks. Their story added a woman who sold them their materials to build their houses. Well the Hay and the Sticks were free, but the bricks cost a dollar because they were so strong.
It was so fun to watch them act out these skits and to see how creative they were. It is such a good way for them to get use to talking in front of groups and speaking loud and clear. It was such a great learning experience for them.
I was also volunteering in her class so I wasn't able to get too many pictures, but at least I got some. I love my little piggy, she did such a good job, I am really proud of her.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment