We had a lot of fun the second day in the Magic Kingdom. It really is so magical, I just love it. we just did more rides and enjoyed having fun with eachother.
We got McKenna and Graysen some Minnie and Mickey mouse ears with their names on them, they were so happy! I just couldn't resist they were just too cute.
Grandma and Grandpa also took them to pick out a special toy from the Disney store and McKenna got a kitty (what, who would have guessed that,) and Graysen got a Pluto dog. They wanted to take them everywhere after that. It was cute that Graysen got Pluto because we got a picture and autograph from him while we were there.
The electric parade was that night so we went back to the hotel and had dinner and relaxed and then came back for the parade. It was so awesome to see. Graysen unfortunately didn't even make it pass the waiting before he was out cold in the stroller. Let me tell you though, if you are at Disney World with a front row spot saved for your family, you will be surprised at how little space you actually have when the parade starts. We had this big old spot saved for all our family and people just kept encroaching and soon we were reduced to sitting almost on top of each other. Some even tried to sit in front of us which we put an end to right away. We didn't stake out the spots and wait forever just so someone could just plop down right in front of us.
Anyway, it was worth it because we had a great view and the kids were just mesmerized. There was a really cool show on the castle as well afterwards, with music and different images projected onto the castle. It was so sweet to see Travis holding McKenna and just watching it together. It doesn't get much better than that, unless of course I could have done something about all the rude people around me like the person who kept shining their stupid phone video light right in everyone's face when they were watching the show, but hey the rudeness of people and how people act in public places is a whole other blog post.
The kids were just exhausted though after such a long fun day. I loved how they fell asleep on eachother on the monorail. Poor girls couldn't keep their eyes open.
Bottom line, the kids had an awesome day, as did I. I love DisneyWorld and I am sad it is over :( It always goes by too fast when you are having fun, and I am so glad I got to share this special experience with my little fam and of course my parents and siblings with their kids. Here are all the cute grand kids minus Lincoln which I am not sure where he was, and of course Jackson, Callie and Ryan who couldn't be there and whom we missed lots.
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment