While we were in Florida going to Disney World, we also had the special experience and privilege of seeing our niece Keara get baptized. It was really wonderful to be able to be there on such a momentous and special day in her life. She looked so pretty in her white dress. She is the first Grandchild to be baptized, so it was extra special.
I was so proud of her that she decided to make the decision to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was so neat to have mostly everyone in our family there. What a neat experience for all the younger kids as well to get to see one of their cousins get baptized and for them to hopefully want to follow in their footsteps.
McKenna I know is looking forward to the day she can be baptized, and I am excited for that day too, but I am OK that she has not reached that point yet :)
It was fun spending time at my sisters gorgeous house and to be able to just hang out and let the kids all play together. There was a little lake in the back of Annie's house which the kids liked to play in. I thought this was so cute that Grandma was out there with the grand kids, and I don't know what Graysen found but it looks like he was having fun so as long as he didn't fall in I was okay.
Aside from almost dropping my phone in the lake because someone told me there was a spider on me...It was a very pretty lake and it was fun sitting out there talking and being together and watching the kids have fun.
It is a really pretty area and I am glad I got to see it and be there with everyone. Just some of us hanging out.
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment