Well one day Kenna had asked Travis if she could get her ears pierced and he told her it was going to hurt like someone pinched her hard. She knew it would hurt but wanted to do it anyway, so he told her she could get them pierced.
We went up to Beaverton last Saturday so Travis could play golf with his dad and so my mother-in law and I took the kids to the mall to get Kenna's ears pierced. She was so excited and couldn't stop talking about it.
We took her to clairs and she sat in the chair bouncing up and down with glee. We picked out some pretty white gold balls and she wanted to sit on my lap while they pierced them. I told her it would hurt a little bit and to hold really still. When they did the first ear she was like "oww" and then just hung her head and started crying. They did the other one really fast. She cried for a little bit, but as soon as we showed her how pretty they were in the mirror she forgot all about it hurting.
She also got to pick out her very own earrings.
She chose some Hello Kitty ones and she can't wait to wear them.I should have gotten a picture of her in the chair, but I didn't :( She is very happy she now has her ears pierced like Lexi and shows them off to everyone she sees.





4 comments:
She is so grown up!! I could totally picture her when you described her hanging her head and crying. It's sad but funny at the same time. lol. I miss you guys lots!
Very cute! I've been debating about getting Callie's ears pierced lately, but I've decided to wait until she's out of the "put everything in her mouth" phase, since she would probably find a way to get them out of her ears and eat them!
Oh the kids are so cute and growing up more and more each day. Can't wait to see them.
Did you know that Lexi had picked out hello kitty earrings too? lol! I so wish you guys were closer!
Post a Comment