Tuesday, September 13, 2011

School time

My little girl is growing up. She had her first day of preschool today. She has been looking forward to going to school all week and it finally came. As soon as she woke up she asked if it was time for school yet and she had to wear her hello kitty backpack all around the house.
We got her all ready and she picked out a cute outfit and told me what she wanted in her hair. She looked so grown up and so cute! She looks like she could be in kindergarten already, but I am not ready to let her go to school every day yet, I would miss her too much.
Me and a few other ladies in my ward are doing a co-op where we take turns teaching each week at our houses. There are 6 kids total and so I think it will be really fun. We will see how it goes. I will be nervous when it is my time to teach, but I am sure it will be fine. This is my first time doing something like this, and Kenna's, so we will see how it works out, but I am excited about it.
I dropped her off and she went right in and started playing, she didn't even care about me or that I left so I guess that is good that she isn't apprehensive about going to school at all. She told Graysen on the way that when he was older he could go to preschool too, and that she would be back later. It was really cute.
McKenna said she had so much fun playing with her friends. They learned about

1 comment:

Danielle said...

how cute is she?! i do a preschool co-op too with some ladies in my ward. now that i've taught my 4 lessons, i'm loving it! ;) good luck when it's your turn to teach!