Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fun days at the Park

We have been trying to go to the park as much as possible before the rainy season begins and we are confined indoors. McKenna and Graysen love the park and get so excited every time I ask them if they want to go.
They have a lot of fun playing with eachother and it is so nice that they can entertain themselves for the most part when we are there. They each have their own thing that they like to do.

Graysen's favorite thing to do at the park (aside from trying to drink out of the dog water fountain) is to go down the slide. He will just climb up the stairs and go down the slide over and over again. He just loves it! His face is so cute and he tries to climb up it but he just falls down and laughs.

McKenna used to really love swings, but her new love is the Monkey Bars. She is so good at them. She used to be only able to do about one or two, but she just kept practicing and now can go back forth at will. She is so strong and so proud of herself. It makes me so happy that she has that kind of focus and determination to keep trying something until she figures it out. She does that with everything and I think that is so awesome.

I love my little monkey and my sliding man. I am glad they like playing outside so much and it is nice to be able to get out of the house. I can't wait to see what their new loves will be in a few months or if they will stay the same.

No comments: