We went out and picked her out a dance outfit and of course she had to put it on right away, and of course it had to be all pink just like Angelina Ballerina. She looks so cute in it and is looks forward to going to class every week.
She had her first day of dance class yesterday and she had so much fun! It is kind of funny because she is so tall that she towers over all the other girls there. If she wants to do ballet she will have the perfect little body for it since she is tall and skinny.
She listened to her teacher really well and had a lot of fun doing all the dance moves. I was really surprised at how good she was at doing the things they asked her too. She was really sad when it ended, but she will have something to look forward to each week.
I can't wait until she has her dance recitals, she is going to look so cute and it will be so fun to watch her dance. I hope she will keep on with it later in her life, but for now she has fun and likes it so that is all that matters.
I love my little princess dancer!





3 comments:
Lexi loves angelina too...its so ridiculous, I can't sit through it, but its one of her favorite shows. Man i wish we lived closer to each other
Kenna looks adorable in her dance outfit! I just love my little doodles and my little boo :)
Cute little McKenna, she looks so darling in her little dance outfit.
Post a Comment