We took a little train over to the pumpkin patch which Kenna absolutely loved! Once we got off the train we picked out some pumpkins. It was fun to see McKenna try to pick out a pumpkin and try to carry the big ones. We got some pretty good pumpkins and are excited to carve them for family home evening.
We then took the boat back which was cool because they had sea dragons that popped up out of the water as well as sharks.
It was a pretty nice setup, they did a great job.
We looked around in the store a bit while grandpa bought the pumpkins, and then McKenna really wanted to ride the centipede ride so of course grandma and grandpa couldn't say no to her cute face and treated her to a ride. I loved seeing the pure joy she had on her face when she was riding it, although in this picture it doesn't show.
There was also a little hay bale maze for the little kids to go through. McKenna enjoyed running through it and trying to follow the other kids in there.
We were also able to pet a pony, bunny, pigs and goats while we were there. McKenna loves animals so it was fun for her.
Graysen was really good and just slept the whole time. I just had him in the little carrier and he was just a happy camper.
It was such a fun little place and I am grateful for Travis parents for taking us there it was very nice of them. We love spending time with them and enjoy making many memories that will last forever!





2 comments:
I wanna go!! looks like a lot of fun.
Isn't that just the funnest place?
I hate it when you post music with the pics because it just makes me cry and miss them even more.
Post a Comment