He had a doctor appointment today and here are his stats: Weight-13lbs. 9.5oz (84th percentile), height-23.5 inches (66th percentile) and his head circumfrence is 40 inches (42nd percentile). Overall he is a chunky baby with a really small head, but I love his little squishy body, he has rolls all over and I love them!
He is such a sweet little baby. He really likes to cuddle and be held which is totally the opposite of how McKenna was. It is hard to get things done because he always wants me to hold him, but I love just rocking him and playing with him, it is fun! Everything else can wait because he won't be a baby forever.
He really likes to be talked to, when you put him on the floor and just talk to him and play with him he smiles up a storm. He has the cutest little smile and flirts with all the girls already.
He is going to be a heartbreaker for sure.
He giggled for the first time a few weeks ago, it was the cutest thing ever! He is just so happy and fun loving, it is adorable! We just love him to pieces.
He is really strong; he can hold his head up very well and tries really hard to roll over, he is almost there!
It has been a wonderful 2 months already with the little man, and I am looking forward to see his little personality develop and watch him grow. He is such a blessing in our lives, and little McKenna absolutely loves him. She always tells me what a cute baby he is and that she loves her baby brother so much. She is the best little helper and I am so glad she is not jealous of him at all but tries to be his mother. He definately is not deprived of attention with McKenna around.
He is getting better at sleeping and by that I mean he sleeps a 5 hour stretch at night before he goes to his 2 hour stretches after that. Needless to say I am pretty much tired all the time, but surprisingly I still have enough strength and stamina to last through the day; I will chalk that up to the Lord.
The only thing I am dreading now is going to get his shots...I am not very good at dealing with them being in pain and crying, but it is worth it so I will endure it. At least I am not the one getting them. :)
I love my little boy so much and am so grateful to have him in our family! It will be interesting to see how much he grows in 2 months!





2 comments:
I am so sad I don't get to see them all the time, it's just not fair!! at least we can skype though...but I just miss you guys!!
i love that little fat man. :) miss you and your family.
Post a Comment