Mr. E is now is 18 months! He is such a little character and has me laughing every day. He is just so curious about everything around him. He will walk around all day asking what things are and getting into everything he can. It's a wonder I can get anything done with this little guy.
He is tall for his age and he still has a big head lol. I think he will be tall like his daddy.
Easton is very bright and I amazed everyday by what he knows and can do. He can point to most all of his body parts if you ask him where it is and say what they are for the most part. He knows so many words and picks up new ones everyday. He loves to play with balls and is a really good thrower, just ask my face and head. He likes to play with blocks and he absolutely loves being outside and to go for walks.
He loves his big sister so much and is always asking for her and wanting to be with her. He loves to jump on the trampoline with Graysen and McKenna and is actually really good at bouncing on it. While the older kids are at school he has a hard time because he misses his buddies. Needless to say it is a lot of following me around and saying "mom! Mom!" I love it though, and it is nice to be able to just spend some time with him.
I was so looking forward to having him go into nursery...now if only I could transfer that excitement to him, we would be Golden. He really doesn't like to be away from Travis or I so it makes it really hard to go anywhere or do anything. Hopefully one day soon he will snap out of it. I guess I should just enjoy him wanting me while I can right.
He is such a happy boy though and is so loving. He loves to give hugs and kisses to everyone to the point where little kids cry because he keeps hugging them and they don't want him too. I guess it is better than biting or hitting right? He is so cute though, he loves blowing kisses and saying bye to everyone.
Whenever I am on the phone he comes over to me and starts saying hi and won't stop until I let him say hi to whoever I am talking to. Hi is probably his favorite word. In the car sometimes he will just start yelling "mom" and I say what and he just says "hi" and waves.
I just love this little boy so much and am so happy he is in our family. He keeps me on my toes and sometimes is too crazy for me, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Monday, September 28, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cant wait to squeeze him!
Post a Comment