We decided to go to the beach one last time before it is officially fall. It was such a gorgeous day, it was 75 at the beach and not a cloud in the sky. We went to Lincoln city to the D river, and Grandma and Grandpa and Uncle Tyler came with his kids. It was nice we could all go together.
This was the one time at the beach where I actually let the kids wear swimsuits and didn't care if they got soaked because it was so warm. They wanted to go into the water first thing, but they settled for playing in the sand while we set up our little spot.
We BBQ'd on the beach and made hot dogs and hamburgers. I love BBQ food, it's so good! We had fun just eating and chatting while the kids played to their hearts content.
The water was too cold for my taste, but the kids had no problem running in and getting wet. They were having a blast playing in the ocean and in the river. McKenna got buried in the sand by grandpa and Graysen got buried by McKenna.
I seriously love the beach and could be there every day. I wish I lived closer so that I could do that, but it makes it extra special when we do get to go so I am happy. It is just so beautiful and peaceful and all the worries that you may of had don't matter at that moment.
We stayed for a while and then packed up to head home so we wouldn't be home too late. It was a really great day and I am so glad that we were able to go and spend the day having fun. I look forward to our next beach trip and hope it will be just as nice of a day.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So jealous. Looks like all had lots of fun.
Post a Comment