Mr. E is now 8 months old! He is getting to be such a big boy! We just love him so much and I especially love this age.
He is just figuring out how to crawl, before he was kind of twirling around with his feet and bum to get places. He is so funny because I try to get him to crawl to me which he will start doing but then he dramatically drops to his tummy as if he can't go on any more expecting me to pick him up. I always have him crawl to me though if he wants me (haha), I know I am so mean. I just like to think it builds character. He is also trying to pull himself up on everything which tends to lead him to smacking his face on something.
He really loves food, no matter what it is. I think one of his favorite things though is sweet potatoes. When I first introduce a new food he is so happy and just goes "mmmm" and smacks his lips, it is too cute. He is hungry all the time, so he will pretty much eat me out of house and home. He is just starting to get his first tooth on the bottom, so he is a little grumpy, but he is still such a good boy.
His sleeping habits are amazing, so naturally that makes me feel amazing which is good for everyone :). I really love that I get a good nights sleep though, well that is when the other little boy isn't waking me up.
Easton loves to play with kids, any time there is one around he gets so excited and just smiles and tries to play with them. It is so nice he has his big brother and sister around to keep him entertained.
He is always smiling and happy though, every where we go he just turns it on and everyone just fawns over him.
Bath time is still one of his favorite parts of the day, he absolutely loves it and gets so excited when I take him into the bathroom. He also likes taking showers too. It helps him get all wound down for bed.
My house is constantly in a state of dissaray because he loves to explore and dump and play with anything and everything. He is very curious and loves to take things out. If only I could teach him already to put them back when he is done.
He is such a cute and fun little boy, I can't get enough of him. I am really enjoying every moment I have with him and not wishing he was at a different stage, I am loving the here and now. Easton is such a special little guy and we feel so blessed to have him in our lives.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
He is just so darn cute, but he is growing up way to fast.
Post a Comment