McKenna turned 7 already, I can't believe it! She is so grown up and is such a beautiful girl. I could not ask for a better daughter in the whole world. She made me a mother and I am so grateful for her every single day. She has made my life so much better and filled it with happiness and joy. Her smile is so infectious and anytime I see it I just feel peace and joy radiates from her.
She loves animals, especially dogs and cats. She has so many kitty things and is always playing and petting other people's dogs when we are out somewhere. She loves blue and riding her bike and playing with her dolls. She loves to read and write and color and swim. She has been really into gymnastics lately and really wants us to put her in it.
I made her chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast which are her favorite! She was very happy about that. I decorated the kitchen and everything for her too, and Travis and I blew up a whole bunch of balloons and had them strewn all over the floor which she was so excited about.
We made paper chains a couple weeks ago so she and Graysen could start counting down their birthdays. She was so happy when she got to the last one and it was her birthday! She has been soo excited for it to come.
She really wanted a new bike for her birthday, so when she woke up it was waiting for her in the living room. She was so happy and wanted to go out and ride it right away. It is a cute bike and actually big enough now for her long legs.
After she rode her bike for a little bit and we got ready, we went up to Sherwood and got some lunch with grandma and grandpa Allen at Taco Bell. It was yummy! From there we headed over to Safari Sams. It was such a cool and fun place. The kids had a blast and now Graysen wants to go there for his birthday too. We played miniature golf under black lights, which was awesome. It was fun to see the kids play cause they just kept hitting it all over the place and didn't really care if they were playing right or not.
There was a huge jumgle gym for the kids to play on, the biggest one I have ever seen indoor somewhere. they played there for a while and jumped in the bouncy houses and then played a bunch of games and got tickets which they then got to cash in for prizes. They had such a great time and I am so glad McKenna was able to have fun on her birthday. It was sweet because I gave her the option of either having a friend birthday party at our house or having a family party and she chose a family one.
We went to Red Robin (her choice) for dinner where Tyler and Melanie and the twins joined us. It was nice they could be there and McKenna was happy they could come. Uncle Mikey was there too, but he was serving us instead of eating with us, but we were glad we could spend time with him even if he was working. After dinner we went back to Grandma and Grandpas to open presents and have cake and ice cream. McKenna had to have a frozen cake so we go that for her which was a big hit. It was really good cake and I am glad she got what she wanted.
Grandma and Grandpa Marshall gave her money for her birthday along with her grandpa Harris and Aunty Abbey so she could buy stuff she wanted. She was so excited to get money so she could go pick out the toys and things that she has been eyeing for the last little while.
Grandma and Grandpa Allen got her frozen barbie dolls and a frozen activity set which she was soo excited about. She wanted the frozen dolls soo bad, she had been asking for them for a while. She also got a frozen book from them as well.
She said she had an awesome birthday, "the best birthday ever" in fact, so I am glad it was a success and that we did something right.
I love my girl, she is such a wonderful, sweet and fun loving person and I am so glad I got to experience 7 years with her so far.
Sunday, July 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We are glad that McKenna had such a fun birthday. She is such an amazing little girl. We love her so much.
Post a Comment