Friday, July 11, 2014

4 months

Easton is 4 months old, I am in shock which is nothing new because I usually am because it goes too fast.  He is such a sweet and good tempered little boy.  He is always happy and hardly ever cries.
He is 16 lbs. and is 21.5 inches, he is in the 62/63% for his height and weight.  He also had to get shots which he didn't like, nor did I.
Easton can roll over from his back to his tummy and is working on rolling from tummy to back.  He likes to try to grab things and is so curious about everything.
 He had his first taste of rice cereal and though he doesn't quite grasp how to keep it all in his mouth yet, he loves it and is so excited to be able to try something new.  He loves sitting in his high chair or little bouncer and looking at everything going on.
He doesn't really like to be by himself much, he loves company.  He smiles all the time and giggles a lot.  He likes to be tickled and read to and talked to.  He loves his big brother and his big sister and they love him to pieces.
I am so blessed to have such a healthy and happy little boy.  I love my little guy and am so happy to have him in our family.



No comments: