Mr. Easton is already 4 months if you can believe it, I know I can't. I took him to the dr. and his stats were weight:16.3, his height: 25 inches and he has a big head which I was surprised at because it doesn't look big for his chubby little body. He is in the 62/63% for weight and height, and like 83% for head. He is just a little above the average, but he has got the chunkiest thighs and a double chin and stomach rolls. He is so squishy and I just love it!
He is learning to do so much. He can roll over both ways now and is very proud of himself for being able to do so. The funny thing though is that he can roll onto his stomach no problem and when he is in his crib he goes from tummy to back and back to tummy; put him on the floor though and he only rolls from back to stomach and then gets stuck and wines for help. It is funny to watch him though.
He talks and laughs up a storm, it is the cutest thing to listen to. I love making him laugh, and so do the kids. They are always trying new ways to get him to break into his squealing high pitched laugh and it is so cute watching them with him.
He also started rice cereal which he wasn't so sure about at first. He probably got more of it on him then actually in his mouth, but at least he tried. He does really good with it now, and really likes it. I can't wait to see what his reaction will be to fruits and veggies when I introduce them.
Easton has brought so much joy to our family and we are so happy to have him. McKenna is the best helper in the world, I don't know what I would do without her. I don't know how I will manage when she goes back to school. Graysen is actually a really big help too, but he can't hold him so it presents more of a problem.
He is such a happy baby though and rarely cries and is always smiling and flirting with the ladies. I could seriously just love on him all day long. I can't get enough of his handsome face and squishy body. He has such a sweet spirit and I can tell he is going to be the biggest sweetheart and a lot like his big brother.
Monday, August 4, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Such cute pics.
Love them all.
Post a Comment