Tuesday, September 23, 2014

6 months

Easton is 6 months old and is getting so big!  He is such a strong little guy, and I can tell he is going to stay that way as he gets older.  He is so cute and so happy, we just love him to death.  His 6month stats are 27-1/2 inches, 18.8lb andhe pretty much has a big head.  It's funny because he is in the 70th percentile for height, 60% for weight, and 90% for his head so he pretty much has a big head.  I totally don't think that though when I look at him, so at least he is proportional right.

He can sit up on his own now and he is so proud of himself.  He can hold things really well and tries to put everything in his mouth.  He loves to sit and play with his toys on the floor, or wherever we are.  He will sometimes sit in his chair and watch me do my makeup or cook dinner.  He just has to be by someone at all times.
He laughs all the time and is experimenting with his voice.  He really likes to talk to everyone and copies you when you talk to him.
He absolutely loves bath time, it is his favorite thing.  He splashes with his hands and feet and tries to grab the water as it comes out of the faucet.  He can be grumpy and as soon as we take him in for a bath, he stops fussing and is happy as can be.
He sleeps through the night now which I am so happy about, and by this I mean that he doesn't wake up at all so I feel so good being able to sleep all night.  He was never bad before, he would just wake up and I would have to put his binky back in and he would go right back to sleep so I could handle it.  He takes two naps during the day which is awesome, so it makes me very happy because I can actually get things done.
He is starting to eat solids now, he started with rice cereal at 4 months, but now is onto foods like sweet potatoes, squash and peas.  He has loved everything he has tried so far.
He has had many fun adventures so far, he has gone to the beach, swimming, ridden on the carousel, gone to lots of parks, gone to the zoo, went to the state fair, and many other little things.
McKenna and Graysen adore him and love to play with him and hold him and make him laugh.  He really loves his older siblings and is so happy whenever they are around.
Easton is such a sweet baby and I absolutely love love love this age. Soon he will be crawling so I have to enjoy this non mobility while I can.

2 comments:

chris said...

Easton is such a cutie. I love the pic of them together. They are all my cute little kiddos.

blim4evans said...

wuv him! I think him and Mia are going to be kindred spirits!