Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mr. G turns 4

I can't believe my little boy turned 4 years old!  He is so grown up and I can't believe how fast it has gone by.  Graysen has been such a joy and blessing to our lives.  It seems like I just brought him home from the hospital, like he should still be little like Easton.
He is such a fun loving little boy.  He always makes me laughs with the funny things he does and says.  His smile just melts my heart, and every time I look at him it just makes me so happy and full of joy. His favorite color is blue and he loves  playing with any type of car/ball or anything that requires him to hit something else.  He is such a boy and is always playing with sticks and rocks and getting in the dirt.  He loves bugs and reading books and playing with his brother and sister.    He is such a smart little boy too, he uses big words all the time and actually uses them right which always surprises me.  I am constantly thinking how did you know that word, let alone how to use it.  He keeps us on our toes, but he is so fun to have around and we just love him to death.
We made cinnamon rolls for him when he woke up and decorated the kitchen for him.  We also had a ninja turtles bike waiting for him in the living room surrounded by a bunch blue balloons.  He was so excited when he woke up and found his bike and all he decorations.  He came into my room and said "it's my birthday!"  We had a nice breakfast together before dad went to work.  We are celebrating his birthday on Saturday with Grandma and Grandpa but we still did some fun things for him.
I took the kids to the carousel and let them ride it a couple of times because that is what Graysen wanted to do.

We got snow cones and played at the park afterwards which was really fun.  We stopped by Walmart and Graysen picked out a helmet so he could ride his new bike since the one we got him didn't fit.  He was so excited to get to ride his bike.

After lunch I took him out and him and sister rode bikes for a little while.  He fell a couple times when he tried to turn because he hadn't quite mastered balancing, but he got the hang of it and loved riding it around.  McKenna got a bike for her birthday too so they were happy to ride their new bikes together.
It will be fun to celebrate even more on Saturday, but I love my little man, he is the best!




1 comment:

chris said...

What a fun day for Graysen. He is a little stud. Love the pics.
360