We went to the Salem library a couple days ago and were able to see the reptile man. My kids were pretty excited about it. I thought Graysen would be more excited then McKenna, but no it was the other way around.
He showed us a lot of really cool snakes, lizards, tortoise, an alligator, and other things I had no idea what they were. McKenna actually got to go up on the stage and look into the mouth of a big snapping turtle. He told her to keep her hands behind her back and look into his mouth to see what she could see. I totally thought she was going to get scared when he brought the turtle closer, but she thought it was really cool and wasn't scared at all.
I am glad my kids had fun and that they got to see and learn about some cool reptiles. It was so neat that she got to go up on stage, makes for some great memories and pictures :)
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment