He is seriously the cutest little boy in the whole wide world and I totally adore and love him to pieces. He has been such a joy in our lives, and to think I was content on not having any boys. He really is such a sweet boy and is so much fun to be around.
He is so smart it is crazy. He talks so well, you can understand pretty much everything he is saying and he can communicate what he wants or doesn't want in a way that is so clear. He already knows how to count to 13 on his own, say the ABC's and recognizes a lot of numbers and letters and what their sounds are. He is very active and I really think he will be a very good sports player. He can hit a ball with the bat if you throw it to him, he can hit a ball with a golf club, he can kick and throw very well, and he is a pretty fast little runner. I am excited to see what he will be into as he gets older.
We had a nice little birthday for him. We went out to Burger King for breakfast because he absolutely loves the french toast sticks there and I figured he would like that the best. He gobbled up his food and then he got to play so he was a happy camper.
We didn't have a party for him until the following Sunday which was the 12th. We went up to Beaverton to Grandma and Grandpa Allen's and Uncle Tyler and Aunt Melanie came over with the twins. Grandma made a really nice dinner for us and it was really good.
Aunt Melanie did balloon animals for the kids and they were in heaven. Graysen got a weener dog and Kenna got a kitty. She also made them swords and they insisted that she make one for Grandpa so they could have a sword fight.
Graysen loves balloons, and I had a whole bunch blown up and he got to play with them all.
I think he would have been happy with just the balloons. We also got him a buzz light year balloon on a stick. Since there is a nationwide shortage of helium (who would have guessed that,) I couldn't get him the Mylar ones, but he was still happy.
We opened presents and he got a lot of neat things that he loves!
Grandma and Grandpa gave him a really cute outfit and a little bike which he was so happy about. Sister has a big wheel too, so now they get to ride them together.He also got an Elmo backpack so he could carry his stuff in too. We got him a T ball set because he loves playing baseball. He turns anything into bat so he can hit any type of ball with it. He had a lot of fun playing with it.
Grandma and Grandpa Marshall got him a cute train set which he keeps in his Elmo backpack and carries it around with him. He loves playing with that too.
After presents we had bumper car sundaes. I found this really cute idea in this cupcake book and just had to make them for his birthday. He loved them, and I am just happy that they were edible.
We had so much fun, and I am so happy my little boy is in our lives, he brings me so much joy and is such a good little boy. I love him so much and am so glad he is a part of our family.





2 comments:
I wuv him!!
Those pictures are adorable. Looks like you had a lot of fun. We miss you all!
Post a Comment