Tuesday, November 3, 2009

what is happening with the harris's

It has been a while since I posted anything so I guess I will fill everyone in on what is going on with our family.
Travis is working a lot and applying to Law schools and other things so most of the time it is just me and Kenns. We have a lot of fun together though, and I love her little personality.
She is starting to sing songs all the time and actually knows all the words. When she goes down for an afternoon nap I always rock her in her chair and sing to her. Once day I was singing "what heaven sees in you" and she started singing the words to it before I got to them. It was the most adorable thing I have ever heard! Her favorite songs to sing are the ABC's and Itsy Bitsy Spider and Ring around the Rosies. She loves listening to music and dancing around the living room.
She recently has gotten on this kick where she says "love you so much" to everything. She was taking a bath the other day and when she was done we let the water out and she says "bye water, I love you so much!"
Everytime Daddy leaves for work she says "daddy kisses pease," and when she kisses you she grabs your face and gives you a nice big kiss. She always wants hugs and kisses, she is just so sweet!
As for me, I am just enjoying being around McKenna even when she gets into things and makes messes for me to clean up. She is into stuff more now then she ever has been, but I love her!
We are just waiting to see where we will end up for law school so besides that there is not much going on that is too exciting, but give me a couple months and I will hopefully have more exciting things to share with you all.

1 comment:

blim4evans said...

I get excited when she is excited to see me :)