Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I cant believe that this was the third halloween for McKenna, time just flies. This one was by far the best so far! She had so much fun this year.
McKenna was a witch, and I couldn't decide what Hat I liked best so I just put her in one for the church festival, and then the other one for trick or treating.
The Halloween festival at the church was fun, and Kenna got lots of prizes and loved playing the games.

Her favorite was the cake walk because of course she got a cupcake which she got to enjoy at home where she wouldn't make a mess.It was fun, but not a lot of people were there. I let her have a little taste of the cupcake before I realized it was a bad idea to let her eat it there.


We went up to Travis' sister's house in Heramen, Utah to go trick or treating with her family. McKenna loved being with her cousins.

McKenna was so excited for trick or treating she started running to the houses the moment we got outside. I had to keep reminding her to stay by mommy or she would have to ride in the stroller instead of walk.


She would run up to the door and try to grab handfuls of candy, I had to keep reminding her to only take one unless they said otherwise. She kept trying to take the candy out and eat it as she got it, but of course I told her she would have to wait till we got home.

She could have gone all night, but it was getting cold so we went back inside. She enjoyed looking at all her candy, but not as much as eating it.


We bobbed for apples which was pretty funny. McKenna stuck her face in there to get the apple or so I thought, but it turns out she was just drinking the water.
We had a lot of fun with them and we had a great Halloween!

1 comment: