We blessed Easton in April and it was such a neat experience. Travis always gives the most wonderful baby blessings and I felt so privileged to hear him speak such wonderful words about our son and his future. He truly prepares and petitions our father in Heaven to know what is in store for our children and who they will become.
Easton is such a sweet boy and I am so grateful he has joined our family. I know he will be strong in the church and will be such a great example to all around him. I am so grateful Heavenly Father has blessed me with another precious, sweet little boy. I love Easton so much already and I can't wait to see his personality develop in the coming years.
It was nice to have our family and friends there to join in this special occasion with us. Grandma and Grandpa Allen came down as well as Uncle Tyler. It was so nice of them to come down.
Easton looked so handsome in his outfit that grandma Allen got him. He looked just like a little angel. He was so good through the blessing and didn't cry at all. Travis doesn't get very emotional very often, but at all the kids baby blessings he gets all choked up and it is such a tender and precious moment. He truly is a wonderful man and is so close to the spirit and loves our kids so much.
I loved just holding my sweet little boy in my arms afterwards and just looking at his precious peaceful face and feeling so grateful that I have been entrusted with yet another one of gods children. He is such a blessing and I am overwhelmed with love for all my kids.
Friday, May 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment