The kids had so much fun riding in the back with Aunt Lori. She was so nice and entertained them.
We went to the cheese factory first and got some Ice Cream. It was so packed though, it was crazy! There was no place to sit so we had to go outside, but it was still fine and the ice cream tasted so good as always. I always have to get the chocolate peanut butter and strawberry, and my kids of course take after me and go for the chocolate too :) After the cheese factory we headed over to the beach and set up our little area and the kids were off playing in the sand and the water.
We brought our kite to fly, but unfortunately it wasn't that windy at the beach so it wouldn't work. The kids were so bummed, but hopefully we get to try it out again. It was fun though playing around and talking and of course eating snacks and just being together. I love the beach, it is just so peaceful and beautiful.
It was Easton's first beach trip, and he was such a good boy. He loved it and was just so happy as usual.
We stayed there a while and then decided we better head out. We stopped at this bbq place for dinner in Tillamook and it was sooo good. It looks a little sketchy, but it was some of the best food I ever had. I wish I could remember the name of it. We all liked the food and were happy to have full tummies as we drove the long way home.
We had such a fun day and I am so glad we got to spend it with our family. I can't wait to go to the beach again, I just love it!





1 comment:
Fun days at the beach. Wish we were there with you to go. Looks like you all had a blast. Love you.
Post a Comment