Saturday, August 31, 2013

Beach fun

My mom and sisters came to visit for a week and we had so much fun!  Since I have moved here 3 years ago I have yet to have a good day at the beach, but this one wasn't have bad, so I will take it.
We decided to go to Lincoln City which was nice.  It was somewhat warm, but foggy which as most of you know is just typical Oregon coast weather.

 The kids still had a blast playing in the water and in the sand.  McKenna got buried by Auntie and Isla. Graysen loved playing in the water with grandma and playing in the sand with the buckets.


  It was fun to be there with my mom, sisters and my niece and nephew.  It is so cool that the beaches and places we used to go growing up are now places we can take our own kids.  It makes it so much more special.


No comments: