Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's all about the music

McKenna had her very first winter program at school.  She was so excited to be perform and to have Graysen and Grandma and I were all coming.
She really wanted to wear her red sweater and her santa hair bows, she said it would be so cute.
They all came out on the bleachers and McKenna was so cute.  She waved and was so excited to see us there in the audience.

They sang lots of cute Christmas songs which I got all on video.  It is so fun to be able to go to school things like this and to be able to watch my daughter grow up and enjoy all these wonderful things with her.  Even though it wasn't this huge production, I was so happy to be able to see her and listen to her sing these songs and do sign language, even if it was only for 10 minutes.
She is just getting so big and I am enjoying every minute of it.

No comments: