I was a little worried because she is a little rambunctious and doesn't sit still for too long, but what three year old does right? The teacher said she did fine so either McKenna was out of control and she was being nice, or she really was an angel....hmm I am thinking she was nice.
After a few times I think the initial excitement wore off because she hesitated going a couple times, mostly I think because she couldn't take off her shoes. She came running out one time after I had dropped her off and said "I want to take off my shoes, my teacher said no." She was learning she wasn't in Kansas anymore :).
She seems to be all smiles now though, especially since she gets to bring her own scriptures in a cute strawberry shortcake purse we bought her. She is excited about reading the scriptures and makes sure we read together every night.
Sunbeam surely is such a fitting name because she certainly is a ray of light in my life and brings happiness and joy to all whom she touches. I love my little sunbeam!





4 comments:
I just miss her so much! I wish she was coming too
what a little sweetheart. <3
Yes, McKenna is a ray of sunshine. She is always so cheerful.
Congrats on moving up, Miss McKenna! I'm sure it is a hard transition from snacks and toys to sitting in a chair and listening the whole time. Hopefully Jack will do well when it's time for him. We would love it if you guys ever have the opportunity to visit us in New York! We want to see you all!
Post a Comment