Thursday, March 17, 2011

7 months

So I skipped posting Graysen's six month check-up, so I am doing it now. Graysen is getting so big! He weighs 18 lbs. 7 oz. and is 27.25 inches long. Needless to say, my arm is going to fall off from holding him. I try not to carry him in the car seat as much as possible because it is so darn heavy with him in it.
To say that he is a happy boy is an understatement. He seriously hardly ever cries and smiles at everyone and everything. His smile can light up the whole room, and if I am feeling sad or in a bad mood all I have to do is look at him smile and I feel better.
he is sitting up all by himself and is actually getting so close to crawling. It won't be long until he is everywhere and getting into everything. He gets up on all fours and just rocks back and forth or just flops on his stomach to try and get somewhere. He can scoot backwards and turn around. He gets really frustrated though when he can't crawl. He really likes to stand as well and can hold on to things and stand up by himself for just a little bit before he falls down. I just can't believe how big he is getting.
He absolutely loves food. He is eating solids now and enjoys everything. I seriously have to shovel it in his mouth so fast or else he gets so impatient. I don't think he really tastes it, just inhales it.
I am finally able to sleep through the night as well. I think having more substantial food in his belly really helped him sleep better. He even takes long naps which makes me so happy.
Graysen is such a good boy and I absolutely love this age! He has so much personality and is so curious about everything. It is so

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm glad he's a happy baby. I worry that someday I'll get one of those constantly grumpy babies. :o) I love seeing updates from you guys on the other side of the country!

blim4evans said...

just love you guys