Courtney is the best, she threw such a cute baby shower for me and even drove here from Rexburg to do it. My sister Lindsay was a co host and so it was fun to have a baby shower thrown for me from a good friend and my sister!
Amber came down from Rexburg with Courtney too, so it was like good old times all being together again. We had a lot of fun together, we went swimming

and out to dinner and just talked. It was so nice to have some girl time!

It was nice to hang out with our old roomie Annie as well, we all have so much fun together.
Travis mom was so nice and flew down from Oregon to be here for the shower, and of course she spoiled the baby to death. My mom was here a few days before the shower and likewise spoiled him, but I guess that is what grandparents are for right?
It was fun to have family and friends together for the shower, and I got a lot of cute things for the baby.
I always forget how much stuff you need for a newborn and how much stuff I didn't have that I had borrowed from my sister when McKenna was born that I now have to get. At least this gave me a good start! Thanks all who came it meant a lot to me to have you there!

With only six weeks to go, I am getting more and more anxious for baby to come. I still don't know what I am going to do with a boy, so any advice is welcomed! I just hope he is more mellow then McKenna cause I don't really think he could be worse......hope I didn't just jinx myself on that one. I am definately feeling the affects of the final stage of pregnancy and will so be glad when I can actually bend over all the way, or ride a bike, or lay on my stomach....I never thought I would miss such little things.

McKenna is so excited for the baby, she will touch my tummy and say "mommy I want him to come out...I want to hold him" It is the cutest thing ever! She is going to be such a great big sister. She is already so willing to help me with things so I am excited to have an extra pair of hands when he comes since I won't really have a husband for the next year or so. We are all just counting down until he arrives, I just want him to come!
Well, we had a fun time at the shower and I am so ready to have him here with us and then to move to Oregon and get settled in with our new addition.





2 comments:
I cant wait to meet him either!!! Love you:)
I'm so glad I will get to see him before you guys leave, but i'll miss you very much!
Post a Comment