So we were at church on Sunday and I dropped McKenna and Gwen (cousin who was in town)at nursery and then went to Sunday school which is down the hall from the nursery. I was sitting with my family in the back of the gymn. About 15 min into the lesson a guy pokes his head in the gymn and I thought he was looking at me motioning for me to come over but I wasnt sure because I didnt recognize him. Anyway, finally Travis saw that he had McKenna with him and went over there. I followed because I had the diaper bag and I figured she probably needed to be changed.
When I got there and outside, Travis had McKenna laying across his arms on her stomach, and her diaper was full and she smelled. I looked closer and realized that she had exploded and it had gone everywhere. It was running down her leg and up her back and on her dress. It was the most disgusting thing ever. I felt so bad because she was in nursery and that happened around all the kids and who knows where it got.....
We had kind of rinse her off really quick and then run her home where we threw her in the shower. She was covered head to toe in it, don't ask me how. I concluded that it was probably the strawberries and applejuice she had for breakfast. Never again! Whenever she drinks a lot of juice she has runny diapers,but I haven't experienced this for a while. I wish she was potty trained right about now.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
EWWW! I will keep that in mind! DO NOT want that kind of a blow out! we need to get the girls together sometime! Derek was wondering if you wanted to have McKenna come over for a few hours one day and then have Jackie come over to your place...he is itching to go play hockey some Monday Afternoon....let me know what you think!
hahahahah gross
That is pretty gross Erin. I only laugh because I've done dealt with similar things in recent days. Glad to hear you are doing well though.
lol no i did not read any books just talked to a lot of other people.....I really wanted it to be Jackie's choice when she decided to use the potty....we did get the DVD elmos potty time from wal mart and i think that really helped her want to use the potty. We would just sit her on the potty about ever hour and sing a song or brush our teeth to get her to stay there ;) now she is getting really good at asking to go...but i will still through her on there if its been w while! Big girl pants help too! We are just using training pants and Jackie loves to feel like a big girl! She is in a diaper still at night and the first thing she wants when she wakes up is her big girl pants on! GOOD LUCK! Potty training is hard...i gotta to get her all done before baby 2 comes
Derek was wondering if this Monday he could bring Jackie by from about 11-1:30. Then just let us know what day and time you need so he can watch McKenna nights are fine too just when ever!
Post a Comment