Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

So we went to an Easter Egg hunt at UVU. It said it started at 9 online so we get there around 9 and we come to find out it doesn't actually start until 10. There were some activities there though, so McKenna colored a picture, and took a picture with the easter bunny whom she was scared of, and we frosted cookies and ate them.
When the hunt actually began, they started the 0-1 year olds first, so I took McKenna to the back of the room and let her pick up eggs and put them in her basket. She was having a lot of fun.
It made me so mad because this lady had a boy who was maybe a year old and she had this big grocery sack and while I was helping McKenna get eggs there was one that she hadn't picked up yet and I told her to get the egg behind her, but low and behold this lady comes with her big sack full of eggs and swipes the egg. I was like I didn't know this was an easter egg hunt for adults. Seriously though, like a 1 year old would need that much candy, she just took it all for herself, I was mad because McKenna only had like 5 or 6 eggs, oh well though. People are so selfish sometimes. There were a lot of interesting and crazy people there.
We had a lot of fun with it though, and I am glad McKenna enjoyed herself.




1 comment:

Danielle said...

that is pretty annoying! glad mckenna had fun though.

and as a side note, I would be scared of that bunny too! lol.