There was feild day the last day, so I took Graysen and watched her do all the fun activities. She wasn't too happy when I dropped her off for her last day though, she is sad she won't have school for a while.
It was so fun to see her run races, do a sponge game and eat snow cones with her friends and her brother. Graysen wanted so badly to do everything big sister was doing, he loves her!
I am glad she had such a great year and it is fun to see the progress she made since the beginning of the year. I loved volunteering too and seeing how much all the kids have improved from the first of the year. It is amazing, and their teacher is wonderful! I will definitely miss her as McKenna's teacher for sure. Time to move on to bigger and better things right.....upward and onward!
Love my little girl, and so happy that she is having such a positive experience with school and learning so much and having fun.





No comments:
Post a Comment