Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

I love that we have made it a tradition to go to the lake view pumpkin patch every year with grandma and grandpa Allen.  This year Aunt Mel and Connor and Kennedy came with us too which was fun.  We went a little earlier this year than last and I am glad we did because the pumpkins were beautiful and there were so many to choose from.


The kids had a blast riding the train and picking out their own pumpkins.  It was fun to see them wondering through the pumpkins to find the perfect one.

Of course we couldn't pass by the giant haystack's without climbing all over them, so they did. They went all the way to the top and thought it was the coolest thing.

 The kids played with grandma and in the wheelbarrow while they waited to take the boat across the lake with our pumpkins to pay and do other activities.  The boat ride was fun because there was dragons and sharks that would pop out of the water.  I love how they get so excited over even the smallest of things.



McKenna has been riding the barrel train every year, but this year Graysen got to ride too.  It was fun to see them having so much fun and being able to do so many fun things together now.  They are great friends and play so well together and look out for each other,  I love it!



We went out for ice cream later at McDonald's which the kids couldn't have been happier about.
 It was a really fun time and I am glad that we can make traditions that the kids can remember and look forward to every year.  Hopefully we will have many more trips to the pumpkin patch in the years to come.









I

1 comment: