McKenna's school had their first ever jog-a-thon to raise money for this year. We got to go and cheer McKenna on as she ran as many laps as she could in 30 minutes. She ran 7 laps, I was so proud of her! She did so good and even though she was tired, she never stopped.
I loved cheering her on and see that even at this young age she was determined and kept pushing through even when it was hard. She was dead tired at the end, but she did a fantastic job. She was smiling at the end.
I am so proud of her and so happy that she loves school and that I get to watch her do all these fun things. I love having a kid in school, it is amazing to watch her learn and grow so much. I love my girl!
It was really cute too because Graysen kept saying "go Kenna go" whenever she came around. He was so excited to see his big sister running. When we were going to leave he said "I want sister mom." He looks up to his big sister so much and she sets such a good example to him and is such a great big sister.
Friday, October 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
that's awesome! way to go Kenna!!! auntie is so proud of you!
I just miss you SO much. And your kids, I just can't handle it sometimes.
Post a Comment