Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Out of this World

So we had a really fun outing with grandma and grandpa Allen when we went up to visit them. There is a pizza place called "out of this world" and it is really cheap and the kids love playing there.
McKenna loved playing with the scooters and the cash register. She was playing with some kids and grandpa was there and she fixed some things and told him he needed to pay for it and grandpa said "i don't have any money" and Kenna said "well you have a credit card." He gave her his credit card and she slid it through and then said "ok I what is your last name?" I thought that was so cute and funny that she totally knows about credit cards.
She also loved climbing to the top of the big play structure and then coming down the big slide. Graysen liked it too although getting him up there was quite a challenge not only because he kept trying to go back down, but also cause I had to squeeze through tiny spaces and climb over lots of stuff. It was fun though.


Graysen liked playing in the little house and with the little kid toys too. He like just running around and looking at everything and trying to do all the things the big kids did.
They really liked the bouncy slides too. I think they could have stayed there all day.

It was really fun and I love seeing the kids have lots of fun and enjoying life. It was a nice day and we were glad we got to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa.

No comments: