I can't believe my little boy is one years old! The time has just flown by, it feels like yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital.
He is such a happy little boy and loves everyone! He always has a smile on his face and is so happy go lucky about everything. He is walking all over the place now and is so proud of himself. He points to everything and says "wassat" and is always giggling and laughing at everything, especially big sister. They love to play together and I love watching them have fun with each other.
For his birthday we went to Grandma and Grandpa Allen's house. We had a really nice dinner that Grandma made.
We opened presents after dinner. He wasn't quite sure how to open the presents at first, but towards the end he started to get a hang of it and started opening them by himself. He started to eat the paper though instead of unwrapping it.
We sang him happy birthday and had cupcakes after the presents. He devoured his cupcake, he loved it!
We love him so much and we are so happy to have him in our family. He is the sweetest boy and so cute! I love his little personality and I am so excited to make many more memories with him and to watch him grow.





No comments:
Post a Comment