Travis got accepted to Willamette law school in Oregon, so we are moving there in August....wohoo! Travis got a scholarship there which we were really shocked about but very glad. It is a big blessing to us. I am so excited to be able to go back to Oregon and get out of Provo Utah. It will be so nice to be close to some family opposed to no one if we went somewhere else for law school. I will miss my sisters like crazy though since they are both here with their hubbies.
The second bit of exciting news is that yay, we are having a boy! We were really shocked when we had the ultra sound and you could tell 100% that is was a boy. We both thought it was going to be another girl, so we were really surprised but super excited. Now that I will have one of each, I don't care what I have after this one. McKenna is so cute and is already saying "hi baby brother" to my stomach and is ready to have him come. I babysat my friend's kids the other day and she has a 4 month old and McKenna just wanted to hold him and kiss him and give him his pacifier the whole time. She is going to be a great big sister, maybe kind of annoying because she will love him to death, but hey it is cute.
Here is a prego picture of me at 20 weeks. It is not a great picture but hey it's a picture. I know mostly just my boobs have grown, but hey, what can you do.

We are also moving yet again out of our apartment at the end of April because my grandpa who is 100 had to be put in a nursing home so we are going to be living at his house until we move to Oregon in August. It will save us a lot of money so we feel very blessed. I am very sad though that I won't be able to be in YW anymore, it is so fun! I have really enjoyed this calling and I love my ward so it will be very hard. I can't wait till Travis is out of law school so that we can settle down for longer than a few years in one place.

McKenna is getting so big! She talks so well I find it hard to believe she is almost 3. She seems so much older than she is but maybe that also has to do with her height since she looks like she is 4. She is so polite though and says please and thank you for everything and is such a big helper. I am so glad I am having another baby because she is all grown up now and is no longer my little baby anymore.
Some of the funny things she says now are "oh great" whenever she is happy about something, "don't do it" if she doesn't want you to do something, and "don't touch mommy's boobies" because she started doing that and I had to tell her we don't do that and so she will just say it to people randomly which is pretty hilarious. She sings songs all the time and knows all the words to "I love to see the Temple, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Itsy Bitsy Spider, The Alphabet song, Pat a cake, and so many more. It is so fun and precious to see her sing songs. She is such a joy and I love being able to see what she will do next and how much she is growing.

All in all we are great, just waiting for those big changes to come this summer.





4 comments:
yay! so excited for you to move to oregon, that you're having a boy, and that is pretty hilarious about the boobs comment. so many fun changes for you guys! :)
Haha oh Kenna.......I'm going to miss you soo much, but I will come visit. did you guys get a new computer?
Congratulations on having a boy! That is so exciting. Now Jack won't be the only boy at the family get-togethers!
woah woah woah, you are so tiny!!! Not even showing.. (I hate you) :) jk love you and Kenna, she is so cute!
Post a Comment