Monday, March 30, 2009

Hot springs in Idaho



I went down to Idaho last weekend with McKenna to just hang out with the fam. We went to this swim place which was a natural hot spring. It was really fun!
I got her these floaties, but they did not work at all, so I tried a life jacket, but that was no good either. She just needs to learn how to swim so she can go off by herself, which I am sure she will do in no time.

McKenna is a fish, she loves the water! She kept trying to swim by herself and therefore swallow water, it was really funny but frustrating because she wouldn't let me help her, so I confined her to the stairs.
Keara is a little afraid of the water, but Gwennie like McKenna, love it! McKenna had fun playing with her cousins and auntie and grandma.


<

2 comments:

The Stells! said...

i think she is, lol i dont know how much she understands she knows there is a baby in my tummy and always kisses it...but who knows if she gets its going to come out and take away some of her attention!
Swimming looks like so much fun! Jackie loves it too! We should take the girls to the pool sometime i am sure they would have fun together!

The Packards said...

Haha, McKenna is so cute Erin, seriously, such a doll